Psalms 119:105 - 112

 Psalms 119

NUN

105 Thy word is a [bl]lantern unto my feet, and a light unto my paths.

106 I have [bm]sworn and will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.

107 I am very sore afflicted: O Lord, quicken me according to thy word.

108 O Lord, I beseech thee, accept the [bn]free offering of my mouth, and teach me thy judgments.

109 My [bo]soul is continually in mine hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: but I swerved not from thy precepts.

111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an [bp]heritage forever: for they are the joy of mine heart.

112 I have applied mine heart to fulfill thy statutes always, even unto the end.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Teachers Among Us

False Teacher’s - Denominations

Local & Various Churches On Line