Psalm 119:169-176

Psalm 119

TAU

169 Let my complaint come before thee, O Lord, and give me understanding [cx]according unto thy word.

170 Let my supplication come before thee, and deliver me according to thy promise.

171 My lips shall [cy]speak praise, when thou hast [cz]taught me thy statutes.

172 My tongue shall entreat of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteous.

173 Let thine hand help me: for I have chosen thy precepts.

174 I have longed for thy salvation, O Lord, and thy Law is my delight.

175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee, and thy [da]judgments shall help me.

176 I have [db]gone astray like a lost sheep: seek thy servant, for I do not forget thy commandments.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Teachers Among Us

False Teacher’s - Denominations

Local & Various Churches On Line