Psalm 119:113-120

 Psalm 119

SAMECH

113 I hate [bq]vain inventions: but thy Law do I love.

114 Thou art my refuge and shield, and I trust in thy word.

115 [br]Away from me, ye wicked: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

116 Stablish me according to thy promise, that I may live, and disappoint me not of mine hope.

117 [bs]Stay thou me, and I shall be safe, and I will delight continually in thy statutes.

118 Thou hast trodden down all them that depart from thy statutes: for their [bt]deceit is vain.

119 Thou hast taken away all the wicked of the earth like [bu]dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.

120 My flesh [bv]trembleth for fear of thee, and I am afraid of thy judgments.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Teachers Among Us

False Teacher’s - Denominations

Local & Various Churches On Line