My Prayer, When I look at the path ahead of me

Dear Heavenly Father,

When I look at the path ahead of me, I get discouraged. I’m afraid I won’t be strong enough to face it alone. I’m having doubts as I think about my situation. Help me to rely on your strength above all else. I know that even though the path may be difficult, I can make it with your help.

Lord, forgive me for thinking that I’m all alone. You are always with me, and I need to seek you in prayer and trust that you hear me. You are a faithful Father, so I stand on the promise of your presence right now. I believe you are my Helper, my Guide, and my Deliverer. Thank you for supplying the strength I need. Not only for today, but for whatever lies ahead. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Teachers Among Us

False Teacher’s - Denominations

Local & Various Churches On Line