Psalm 63:5-6 Psalms 139:18

Psalm 63:5-6

New American Standard Bible 1995

5 : My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.

6  : When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.

Psalms 139:18 last sentence: When I awake I am still with thee.

("Socrates used to say, "Philosophers can be happy without music;" and Christians can be happier than philosophers when all outward causes of rejoicing are withdrawn. In thee, my God, my heart shall triumph, come what may of ills without! By thy power, O blessed Spirit, my heart shall be exceeding glad, though all things should fail me here below.")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Teachers Among Us

False Teacher’s - Denominations

Local & Various Churches On Line