If Today I Met Jesus

If Today I Met Jesus 

If today I were to meet Jesus, and my life here came to an end I would be so excited to finally meet my eternal Friend.

I would run up to Him, and look into His face I would be so very thankful for His endless supply of grace.

I would drop down to my knees, and worship my everlasting King I would shout hallelujah and my praises I would sing.

I would leap and jump with joy, as soon as my feet hit the floor I would be forever grateful He opened to me heaven's door.

If today I were to meet Jesus, and I were to see my eternal Friend I know that I would be in paradise and my bliss would never end.

by Deborah Ann Belka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

False Teacher’s - Denominations

False Teachers Among Us

Local & Various Churches On Line